Reactive Maintenance Co-ordinator (REF: RM0818)
The role of the full time Reactive Maintenance Co-ordinator will be pivotal to Irwin M&E’s ongoing growth and success and the job role will include:
- To provide first line telephone support for customers
- To work as part of a Helpdesk team answering and logging calls onto database
- Take responsibility for all Helpdesk Calls; assigning engineers and specialist contractors and follow through to job completion
- Maintaining service levels/KPIs with customers
- Liaising with other Helpdesk team members and communicating any problems to the Line Manager
- To undertake daily administration tasks as required
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required
- Must be computer literate with a knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access
- Previous experience within a service desk environment is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate good team ethos
As part of the “Day-to-Day” nature of this demanding and exciting role it is of equal importance that the candidate:
- Shows ability to manage and deal with multi tasking and heavy workloads, so prioritising is of importance
- Be willing to attend training seminars and courses where required
- Be aware of and work within Irwin M&E’s guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to Irwin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th August at 4pm.
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.