Office Administrator (Ref OA1118)
Due to continuous growth we currently have excellent opportunities for Office Administrators to join our team.
£15,000 – £20,000
The role of the Office Administrator will be varied and will include:
- Working with the Accounts and Service departments on administrative duties
- Creating and updating records and databases with financial and other data
- Maintaining service levels and Key Performance Indicators with customers
- Supporting budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Preparing reports and analysis for management team
- Managing phone calls and correspondence
- On the job training
- Previous experience within an administrator role
- Must be computer literate with a knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate good team ethos
- Articulate with clear verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision, and be willing to attend seminars and courses where required while working within Irwin M&E’s guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to Irwin.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Thursday 15th November at 5pm.
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request