Plumbing & Heating Engineer (Ref: PH0419)
This role will include:
- Carry out Minor Works/Projects on contracts throughout Northern Ireland
- Response maintenance as and when required
- Itemise the work to be carried out in customers’ premises
- Carry out the actual work to the high-quality standards that the organisation expects
- Undertake any other duty deemed necessary by management to ensure the efficient running of the business
- This is a full-time post, working 39 hours per week
- Carrying out work according to Irwin’s policies and procedures
- Company van and mobile phone is included
- C&G Level 2 & 3 Mechanical Engineering Services with commercial experience
- Full Driving licence
Whilst not essential it would be advantageous for the candidate to have:
- GASsafe registered
- OFTEC registered
- Experience in fault finding
- Experience in Measured Term Contracts
- Valid CSR card
The ideal candidate will be conversant with all aspects of mechanical engineering and will be working on a number of different projects across a wide spectrum of clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to email@example.com
We are a Responsible/Registered Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th April 2019 at 4pm.