Helpdesk Operative (REF: H0819)
Irwin M&E provide high quality maintenance and installation services for customers throughout the public, private and specialist sectors.
This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative, possesses a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, is a conscientious and reliable team player and is someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work as part of a dynamic Helpdesk team answering and logging calls onto database
- Planning and scheduling direct labour and sub-contractors for optimum efficiency
- Effectively monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs works to ensure contract KPIs are met
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints and compliments
- Maintain a continued focus on process improvement, establishing best practice and sharing information with the wider team to ensure consistency
- Provide administrative support to the management team as required
You’ll apply because you have:
- Preferably experience in a similar role from an FM environment ideally involving the allocating and planning of responsive works
- Excellent computer skills including MS office (excel) and CAFM systems
- A professional and composed telephone manner and customer care skills
- Confident and professional manner in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Evidence of working within a team, supporting and working with others to reach organisational goals
You would describe yourself as:
Passionate about customer service and an excellent communicator. You will also be organised with the ability to multi-task under pressure and have an aptitude for new and imaginative approaches to work. An ability to adapt to a changing environment is beneficial
You’ll get from us:
Irwin M&E is an incredibly driven place to work with many great benefits on offer including pension, health cash plan, and rewarding salary. As part of the organisation there are opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to Irwin.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date is for applications is Monday 19th August 2019 at 5pm.