Receptionist (Ref: R0121)
Negotiable depending on experience
The role of the Receptionist will be varied and will include:
- Handling telephone calls
- Providing customer service to all visitors
- Printing and filing
- Dealing with customer queries
- Providing administration support to all departments
- Creating and updating records and databases
- On the job training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to be organised and work as part of a team
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- Good IT skills to include working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Maths and English GCSE, A–C or equivalent
- Previous experience in a service environment
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role and the range of duties to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
The Company Offers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
Irwin M&E is driven by values based on loyalty, safety, innovation and success.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to Irwin.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Monday 18th January at 5pm.