Gas Engineer (Ref: GE0221)
This role will include:
- Carrying out PPM & Remedial works on contracts throughout Northern Ireland
- Response maintenance as and when required
- Carry out works to high quality standards as per client specification
- Undertake any other duties deemed necessary by management to ensure the efficient running of the business
- This is a full-time post, working 39 hours per week
- Carrying out work according to Irwin M&E’s policies and procedures
- Company van and mobile phone is included
- C&G Level 2&3 in Mechanical Engineering Services
- GASsafe Registered (Domestic & Commercial)
- OFTEC Registered (Domestic & Commercial)
- Working knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate good team ethos
- Full driving licence
Whilst not essential it would be advantageous for the candidate to have:
- Experience in maintaining boilers from various manufacturers
- Experience in fault finding
- Experience in Measured Term Contracts
- Experience in Education, Healthcare and Commercial sectors
- Valid CSR Card
- CTC clearance
- Biomass boiler certification or experience
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision, and be willing to attend seminars and courses where required while working within Irwin M&E’s guidelines.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role and the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
The company offers:
- Ongoing Training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
Irwin M&E is driven by values based on loyalty, safety, innovation and success.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to Irwin.email@example.com
We are a Registered Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Friday 26th February 2021 at 4pm.