Helpdesk Operative (Ref H0221)
Irwin M&E provide high quality maintenance and installation services for customers throughout the public and private sectors. We do it all and so could you.
We’re looking for an individual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to join our highly dedicated team in our Portadown Head Office, delivering outstanding service, using their own initiative and proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
Negotiable depending on experience
- Work as part of a dynamic Helpdesk team answering and logging calls onto database
- Planning and scheduling direct labour and subcontractors for optimum efficiency
- Effectively monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs works to ensure contract KPIs are met
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints and compliments
- Maintain a continued focus on process improvement, establishing best practice and sharing information with the wider team to ensure consistency
- Provide administrative support to the management team as required
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent computer skills including MS office (Excel) and CAFM systems
- A professional and composed telephone manner and customer care skills
- Confident and professional manner in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Evidence of working within a team, supporting and working with others to reach organisational goals
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role from a Facilities Management (FM) environment, ideally involving the allocating and planning of responsive works
- Previous practice in using CAFM software
The Company Offers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to Irwin.email@example.com
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd March 2021 at 5pm.