Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for experienced engineers from a Commercial Catering background to join our team. This is an opportunity for a flexible thinker to make a significant impact on our developing business and with the potential opportunity to grow and develop with our extending operations.
This is a site-based role, and will involve travel across NI.
- Carrying out maintenance, repairs and fault finding of Catering equipment
- Fault finding, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis of commercial catering equipment.
- Carrying out Installation, planned maintenance, and service repairs
- Timely completion of all relevant checks, testing & documentation required to facilitate commissioning and handover processes
- Ensure employee, customer and public safety is at the forefront of all activities, including consistent use of EHS tools for the range of operating scenarios.
- Ensure excellent customer service is achieved through disciplined operations.
- Ensure all RAMs and company policies & procedures are followed
- Attend meetings with Project delivery & Installation team to provide progress reports
- Interpret and implement installation documents, technical drawings and specifications
- COMCAT 1,3 and 5 qualifications essential
- The successful candidate must have Commercial Catering Equipment industry experience
- Experience in electrical and gas catering equipment repair & maintenance.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Maintenance & MTC contract experience
The Company Offers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Additional holiday increase with length of service
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
As part of the “Day-to-Day” nature of this demanding and exciting role it is of equal importance that the candidate:
- Shows ability to manage and deal with multi tasking and heavy workloads, so prioritising is of importance
- Be willing to attend seminars and courses where required
- Be willing to travel
- Be aware of and work within Irwin M&E’s guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to Irwin.email@example.com
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th February 2024 at 5pm.
Apply for Job