Irwin M&E is driven by values based on loyalty, safety, innovation and success
The role of the Contract Performance Manager will be to manage the ongoing performance of the contract, from both a service and financial point of view. The Contract Performance Manager will also ensure Health and Safety and Quality compliance is maintained and the Company’s procedures and objectives are achieved. You will be responsible for the delivery, management and continuous improvements of the Contracts, KPIs and Service Delivery
The role of Contract Performance Manager, will be pivotal to Irwin M&E’s ongoing growth and success and will include:
- Knowledge of contract(s) scope
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance
- Financial management to ensure control of budgets
- Defining clear objectives and indicators
- Tracking and reporting of progress and issues
- Reviewing and evaluating results and feedback
- Adapting and improving your contract management process
- Demonstrate energy, drive, innovation and enthusiasm
- Self-motivated, pro-active, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Previous experience in a similar contract performance role
- Attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Experience in the use of software packages to extract, report and present data
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of key performance indicators and deliverables
- Commercial awareness
- The proven ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations
- Exceptional customer service skills
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision, and be willing to attend seminars and courses where required while working within Irwin M&E’s guidelines.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Contracts Performance Manager and the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
The Company Offers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Additional holiday increase with length of service
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV to Irwin.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 29th February 2024 at 4pm.
Apply for Job