Irwin M&E is driven by values based on loyalty, safety, innovation and success
The role of Finance Administrator, will be pivotal to Irwin M&E’s ongoing growth and success and will include:
- Working alongside the Contract Managers in planning, scheduling and carrying out work.
- Preparation of sales invoices and relevant supporting documentation
- Working with the Accounts and Service departments
- Creating and updating records and databases with financial and other data
- Maintaining service levels and Key Performance Indicators with clients
- Preparation of commercial reports for management team and clients
- Undertake telephone management duties when required
- Ability to be organised and work as part of a team
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Able to process high volumes, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Able to adhere to deadlines
- Confident telephone manner
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision, and be willing to attend seminars and courses where required while working within Irwin M&E’s guidelines.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the Administrator and the range of duties to be undertaken.
It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
The Company Offers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Additional holiday increase with length of service
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV to Irwin.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 29th February 2024 at 4pm.
Apply for Job