Irwin M&E is driven by values based on loyalty, safety, innovation and success.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective HR administration service to all employees and work in close collaboration with the HR Manager in providing a people focused HR service. The successful candidate will be highly organised, self-motivated, an effective team player and understand the importance of confidentiality.
The HR Administrator will provide administrative support across a number of HR areas including:
- Recruitment and onboarding process
- Organising and maintaining personnel records on HR software
- Overseeing security clearances and ensuring all are completed and up to date
- Organising training and development opportunities and ensuring all records are kept up to date
- Assisting in the absence management process
- Preparing various HR reports e.g. absence, turnover, recruitment and training
- Providing administration support in employee relation matters as required
- Other duties may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
Candidate Profile – Essential Criteria
- Be able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive company and personal information
- Competent in Microsoft Office software
- Must be a fast learner and have the ability to work on own initiative
- Must possess strong organisational skills
- Display excellent communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate good team ethos
Candidate Profile – Desirable Criteria
- Previous HR administration experience
- Confident telephone manner
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Flexible in a changing environment
- Construction industry experience
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritising and working with little supervision, and be willing to attend seminars and courses where required while working within Irwin M&E’s guidelines.
This job description is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for the HR Administrator and the range of duties to be undertaken. It does not attempt to detail every activity. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder at regular intervals.
The Company Offers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Additional holiday increase with length of service
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV to Irwin.email@example.com
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 29th February 2024 at 4pm.
Apply for Job