Due to continued growth, we are currently recruiting for experienced engineers from a HVAC background to join our team as an installation Engineer. This is an opportunity for a flexible thinker to make a significant impact on our developing business and with the potential opportunity to grow and develop with our extending operations.
This is a site-based role, and will involve travel across NI.
- Ensure completion of PPM tasks within client & manufacture timeframes
- Work closely with the Project Delivery Engineers to ensure efficient installation of agreed projects, to agreed timescales
- Timely completion of all relevant checks, testing & documentation required to facilitate commissioning and handover processes
- Ensure employee, customer and public safety is at the forefront of all activities, including consistent use of EHS tools for the range of operating scenarios.
- Ensure excellent customer service is achieved through disciplined operations.
- Ensure all RAMs and company policies & procedures are followed
- Attend meetings with Project delivery & Installation team to provide progress reports
- Interpret and implement installation documents, technical drawings and specifications
System and Processes:
Typically, this role will involve the regular use of the following software:
- Microsoft suite of packages for day-to-day admin, planning and communications
- Bespoke software for Task Management & Time recording
- Familiar with use of apps for installed energy products, not essential training will be provided
- Recognised relevant mechanical engineering (or related) qualification at min. level 3
- F Gas qualified
- Recent experience, within the past 3years, or working in an installation’s role
- Experience of liaising with sub-contractors on site
- Good level of computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working within the renewable energy sector is not essential, but may be useful
- Maintenance & MTC contract experience
The Company Offers
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Working alongside experts in their field
- Health cash plan including compensation for dentistry and optical well being
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Additional holiday increase with length of service
- Team building and activity days
- Monthly employee value-based recognition award – monetary gift
- Health, wellbeing and social calendar of events
- Long service awards
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Irwin M&E’s continual growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and feel you have the ability to meet our criteria, then please send your CV to Irwin.email@example.com
We are a Responsible Body for AccessNI. A disclosure check will be undertaken; however, a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining this role. Our policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 29th February 2024 at 4pm.
Apply for Job