Design and build project for the full refurbishment and alteration of an existing office building which was originally built in 1913 and then refurbished during the 1980s.
The 7,711m2 scheme, adjacent to the to the Fleet Street Conservation Area, fronts New Bridge Street between Blackfriars and Ludgate Circus, and replaces the current Fleet House building as well as the St Bride’s Tavern behind.
The existing rooftop plant enclosure was removed and a new single-storey roof extension added at seventh floor level.
The office building was designed to have flexible open plan spaces fitted out as Cat ‘A’ for high-density occupation.
Our package included the shell, core and landlord’s MEP installations and Cat-A office fit out.